Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Waiting....to leave on that jet plane.

It is only 6 hours until my flight leaves Sydney airport.Tim is so anxious that he awakened the household several times this morning, checking to make sure all is running to time and no hitches.

Pat has also been on the phone checking that all my obligations and jobs were completed.All my legalaties are covered so I am breathing easy.

It is a perfect Autumn morning in Sydney today, Jason and I enjoyed our walk in the city environs before we parted, he for work and I to the lawyers office.
Am now awaiting Byron's arrival so that we can share a last lunch together before we go to the airport. I feel such joy in my sons and the love we share...and I am so proud of their successes.

Couldnt sleep last night, too much running thru my mind....its to be an exciting time , settling into marriage and military life in the USA...Without the support and love of my sons and family I couldnt have done it.

Adieu, the next post will be from the USA...once I have got over my jet lag.xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment